Victory is a solo night ride just over 85 miles in length. Starting in Salisbury, the ride runs through Andover, Overton, Basingstoke, Hook, Hartley, Witney, Camberley, Bagshot, Egham, Sunningdale, Hounslow, Chiswick, Hammersmith and Knightsbridge before finishing in Westminster.
- Event name: #TrafalgarWay Victory
- Date: Sunday 18th October 2015
- Start time: c00.05*
- Start location: Salisbury*
- Finish location: London*
- Event Type: Solo ride on open roads following a designated route at NIGHT
- Event registration: Salisbury*. Ride information packs will be available for collection from 10:00 on Friday 16th October 2015
- Event overview: At just over 85 miles long, starting in Salisbury the route closely follows the route of 1805. Riders will pass through the towns of Andover, Overton, Basingstoke, Sunningdale before heading into central London and passing Admiralty House and Trafalgar Square. of Salisbury.
- Age requirement: Age 18-68 on or before 17th October 2015
- No entries will be taken on the day
What is included:
- Mechanical support
- Medical support
- 3 feed stations along the route*
- Electronic Tracking
- Finishers medal
- Sweep vehicle for those who can’t complete the route. Riders will be taken to the finish in London
- As Victory is an A to B ride, rather than a loop, we advise that riders bring a small lockable kit bag/ruck sack with dry kit in to the start line. This bag will be transferred to the finish in London on your behalf. Please note whilst care will be taken to look after the bag, riders using this facility do so at their own risk and should not place items of high value or importance inside.
- GPS files of the route, in various formats, will be available to download the week before the event.
- * exact details will be notified to riders no later than 4 weeks before the event