Conqueror is a solo ride just over 100 miles long. Starting in Exeter, the ride takes in Honiton, Axminster, Bridport, Dorchester and Blandford Forum before finishing in Salisbury.
- Event name: #TrafalgarWay Conqueror
- Date: Saturday 17th October 2015
- Start time:c10.00*
- Start location: Exeter*
- Finish location:Salisbury*
- Event Type:Solo ride on open roads following a designated route
- Event registration: Exeter*. Ride information packs will be available for collection from 10:00 on Friday 16th October 2015
- Event overview: At just over 100 miles long, starting in Exeter the route closely follows the route of 1805. Riders will pass through the towns of Honiton, Axeminster - passing along a road renamed The Trafalgar Way in 2005 then onwards to Bridport, Dorchester and Blandford Forum before finishing in the cathedral city of Salisbury.
- Age requirement: Age 18-68 on or before 17th October 2015
- No entries will be taken on the day
What is included:
- Mechanical support
- Medical support
- 3 feed stations along the route*
- Electronic Tracking
- Finishers medal
- Sweep vehicle for those who can’t complete the route. Riders will be taken to the finish in Exeter
- As Conqueror is an A to B ride, rather than a loop, we advise that riders bring a small lockable kit bag/ruck sack with dry kit in to the start line. This bag will be transferred to the finish in Salisbury on your behalf. Please note whilst care will be taken to look after the bag, riders using this facility do so at their own risk and should not place items of high value or importance inside.
- GPS files of the route, in various formats, will be available to download the week before the event.
- * exact details will be notified to riders no later than 4 weeks before the event