Team Colossus is a 24 hour, non-stop, team challenge starting at Pendennis Point, Falmouth and finishing in London. The route is just under 312 miles (500km) long, and follows the route of Britannia, Conqueror and Victory combined.
- Event name: Team Colossus
- Date: Saturday 17th October 2015
- Start time: c07.30*
- Start location: Pendennis Point, Falmouth
- Finish location: London*
- Event Type: Team relay, on open roads, following the same designated route as Britannia, Conqueror and Victory. The ride is just under 500KMs long and teams are required to complete the route under under 24 hours. Riders should also expect to ride throughout the night.
- Event registration: Falmouth*. Ride information packs will be available for collection from 10:00 on Friday 16th October 2015
- There will be a rider briefing and pre ride buffet for all teams on Friday 16th October 2015, in Falmouth from 18.30*
- Event overview:At just under 500KM long, starting at Pendennis Point, Falmouth the route closely follows the route of 1805.
- Age requirement: Age 18-68 on or before 17th October 2015
- No entries will be taken on the day
What is included:
- Pre ride briefing and pre event buffet dinner on Friday 16th October in Falmouth*
- Commemorative ride gilet per rider in the team
- Mechanical support
- Medical support
- Use of the 3 feed stations on the routes of Britannia, Conqueror and Victory. The locations of the feed stations will be advised in your race information pack
- Sweep vehicle for those who can’t complete the route. Riders will be taken to the next rendezvous location
- Electronic tracking
- Finishers medal
- Post ride breakfast buffet in London
- Teams should be aware that there is a requirement to have a team vehicle and at least 3 drivers insured to drive it. At times they will have to follow a different route between rendezvous locations to that taken by the riders.
- GPS files of the route, in various formats, will be available to download the week before the event.
- Should your team plan to stay in Falmouth the night before consider visiting here
- * exact details will be notified to riders no later than 4 weeks before the event