Welcome to the Ride the Trafalgar Way Hall of Fame. We felt that there were some epic performance being undertaken and they needed to be recognised, so we decided to create our Hall of Fame.
There are six levels:
- Colossus and Audax are for those who successfully ride Falmouth - Admiralty, London either within 24 hours or the specified AUK time for the Audax.
- Defiance is for those who ride from Falmouth to Salisbury on the same ride
- Thunderer is for those who ride for Exeter to the Admiralty on the same ride
- 300 club is for those who ride from Falmouth to the Admiralty but not necessary in one attempt. This could be over a couple of years with a different ride being completed each year or a combination of two or more rides.
- 200 club is for those riders who have either taken on:
a) two rides but not in the same day for example in year 1 Britannia and in year 2 Conqueror or year 1 Victory and in year 2 Conqueror
b) ridden at least to 200 miles of Colossus
- Honorary club is recognition for a special group of people we like to call our friends, who have played an integral part in the development of Ride the Trafalgar Way or for riders who have undertaken a significant part of the route however may have received some outside assistance.
Additionally, there is the Grimpeur recognition
A Grimpeur in cycling terms is a climbing specialist or a climber. Ride the Trafalgar Way has over 5000m of climbing across the full 500km route and therefore is categorised as a Gold, 5 pointer on the Audax Altitude Awards (AAA) scale. Audax riders who complete the organised RTTW audax ride will qualify to receive the AUK Gold Grimpeur pin badge. RTTW audax finishers will also have the Gold RTTW Grimpeur icon appear next to their name in our Hall of Fame.