Event Information: ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN
- Event name: #TrafalgarWay Victory
- Date: Sunday 15th July 2018
- Start time: c00.05*
- Start location: Bishop Wordsworth School, Salisbury
- Finish location: The Admiralty, London
- Event Type: Solo ride on open roads following a designated route at NIGHT
- Event registration: Salisbury*. Ride information packs will be available for collection from 23:00 on Saturday 14th July 2018
- Event overview: At just over 85 miles long, starting in Salisbury the route closely follows the route of 1805. Riders will pass through the towns of Andover, Overton, Basingstoke, Sunningdale before heading into central London and Admiralty House.
- Lighting Requirement: Appropriate front and rear lighting with backup power for the duration of the ride. Appropriate lighting is an absolute requirement. Riders without the correct lighting will not be allowed to ride or will be removed from the event.
- Age requirement: Age 18 on or before 14th July 2018
- No entries will be taken on the day
What is included:
- Mechanical support
- Medical support
- 2 Aid stations along the route*
- Free of charge bag transfer to London. This bag will be transferred to the finish in London on your behalf. Please note whilst care will be taken to look after the bag, riders using this facility do so at their own risk and should not place items of high value or importance inside.
- Electronic Tracking to allow friends and family to track your progress
- Water proof map, in case the route signage is removed, which fits nicely into a cycling jersey back pocket
- Finishers medal
- Souvenir musette
- Souvenir cycling cap
- Sweep vehicle for those who can’t complete the route. Riders will be taken to the finish in London
- VAT & 6.5% Registration system charge
- As Victory is an A to B ride, rather than a loop, we advise that riders bring a small lockable kit bag/ruck sack with dry kit in
- GPS files of the route, in various formats, will be available to download the week before the event.
* exact details will be notified to riders no later than 3 weeks before the event