- Event name: #TrafalgarWay Victory
- Date: Sunday 16th October 2016
- Start time: c00.05*
- Start location: Salisbury*
- Finish location: London*
- Event Type: Solo ride on open roads following a designated route at NIGHT
- Event registration: Salisbury*. Ride information packs will be available for collection from 18:00 on Saturday 15th October 2016
- Event overview: At just over 85 miles long, starting in Salisbury the route closely follows the route of 1805. Riders will pass through the towns of Andover, Overton, Basingstoke, Sunningdale before heading into central London and passing Admiralty House and Trafalgar Square.
- Use the free of charge bag transfer to London. This bag will be transferred to the finish in London on your behalf. Please note whilst care will be taken to look after the bag, riders using this facility do so at their own risk and should not place items of high value or importance inside.
- Age requirement: Age 18 on or before 16th October 2016
- No entries will be taken on the day
What is included:
- Mechanical support
- Medical support
- 3 feed stations along the route*
- Electronic Tracking
- Water proof map, in case the route signage is removed, which fits nicely into a cycling jersey back pocket
- Finishers medal
- Sweep vehicle for those who can’t complete the route. Riders will be taken to the finish in London
- VAT & 6.5% Registration system charge
- As Victory is an A to B ride, rather than a loop, we advise that riders bring a small lockable kit bag/ruck sack with dry kit into
- GPS files of the route, in various formats, will be available to download the week before the event.
* exact details will be notified to riders no later than 4 weeks before the event